Sunday, February 3, 2013


Fate brought us together. 5 years of friendship and more to count. You are my favourite girl and you never fails to amaze me. You brought joys and happiness into my life. You step into my life and make it so wonderful. Thatnkyou my sweetie pie, Hew Ee Ling. You'd done a lot, really a lot of touching stuff to me. There was one night i was really upset, you are the one who call me during midnight and talk to me, console me and made me happy. On the other day you was absent to school. I was so guilty, yet i feel so touching. :) I really enjoy being with you. I love the way you treat your friends around you. You are the one i trust the most. I miss getting crazy with you everyday. I really miss you AH LING LING KU :') I cherish the friendship between us. I know our friendship will never ends. It will last, forever and ever <3 Thankyou for everything Ee Ling . Iloveyou! :D

No comments:

Post a Comment