Thursday, October 11, 2012

So, this is the boyfriend of gradnite, Xiao Hui! :) 
Gradnite is over. It's still okay. Not that awesome i guess? Don't know why. The part i enjoyed the most was the performance of ILOVEYOU baby from my class. Xiao Hui did a really great job. And thanks for helping me so much throughout the performance :) Love you to the max. 

Nothing much about gradnite. I just feel like updating my blog in a sudden. 

This post is specially for angel. :) 
US :) 
I've gone through a lot of difficult situations lately. Cried in the midnight and only you will know it. You told me that there is nothing that i can't handle. What doesnt kill me makes me stronger. When i am at my lowest, be happy because i dont have any lower to go and what's next is bounce back to the highest. You told me that although the whole world may be cruel and there's time i will be feeling like the whole world is crushing down, you guys are there to support the sky! Seriously, i feel so glad of your presence in my life. You inspired me, motivate me, gone through a lot of ups and downs with me. Without you, i will not know how am i to overcome all the difficulties. Thanks for the acceptance you have for me, always forgiving my shortcomings. I wanted to let you know that you are really awesome. You taught me to be authentic with myself . Yes. I am learning to. I couldnt express how much i love you. REALLY. angel, You're the best gift that God has gave me. 

No comments:

Post a Comment